Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Urgent
The whole story stinks!

When the VET of the AUFZÜCHTER (Gratz-family) 29/04/2010 warns NOT to fly the dog, then WHY would they throw Oddo together with a sibling into a crate and send them off to the States 7/05/2010?
WHY would Salihin give away a dog, he is a businessman!

The party in the States can neither produce a pedigree, nor a Vets-certificate, let alone she would post a picture of Oddo enjoying his surroundings (on her website for instance).
We will see how long Oddo will stay at her place, she's a broker!
Soon we will hear the message that the nice lady has given away the dog yet again to an old couple or something.

Why should we bother to write Nadia Adams?
Sure she's big enough to write here herself and produce evidence?

Smells real awful here.

Especially cause a lot of USER-PROFILES are being created to shed even more doubt.
Who the f** hides behind the profile GRATZ?
Who is LEVEMIR, stepping in (on Pedigreedatabase) as an anonymous coward?
Who's behind the initials TBH?

Well, guess we will have to provide a little more facts. Will be back soon!
Zitieren to top
Didn't "Gratz" already say that the broker is the former owner and if we'd like to know who the new owner is to get in contact with her via email?

I can understand that you ship a dog that you already bonded with to the US if you have the extra money. Just because somebody is a broker doesn't mean that they can't have a bond to a dog and buy a personal dog for themselves.

However, what smells fishy to me is that they took the risk to fly him to the US to get better treatment.
I don't buy that. If I am so concerned about a dog I don't put him through the risk of getting killed and fly him to the US while we have some of the worlds best Vets in Germany.

And if I wanted to ship him to the US I would have waited until he was stable enough and then shipped him over.

So either they didn't know that the dog was sick or they didn't care that he could die on the trip and using the name Gratz... it all started to make sense when I was informed whose name that actually is.
Zitieren to top
:troll:
Bye Uwe
Zitieren to top

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste