Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Urgent
#12
Didn't "Gratz" already say that the broker is the former owner and if we'd like to know who the new owner is to get in contact with her via email?


I can understand that you ship a dog that you already bonded with to the US if you have the extra money. Just because somebody is a broker doesn't mean that they can't have a bond to a dog and buy a personal dog for themselves.

However, what smells fishy to me is that they took the risk to fly him to the US to get better treatment.
I don't buy that. If I am so concerned about a dog I don't put him through the risk of getting killed and fly him to the US while we have some of the worlds best Vets in Germany.

And if I wanted to ship him to the US I would have waited until he was stable enough and then shipped him over.

So either they didn't know that the dog was sick or they didn't care that he could die on the trip and using the name Gratz... it all started to make sense when I was informed whose name that actually is.
Zitieren to top


Nachrichten in diesem Thema
Urgent - von Ursula Ros. - 23-08-2010, 02:08
[Kein Betreff] - von Gratz - 25-08-2010, 14:08
[Kein Betreff] - von Ursula Ros. - 25-08-2010, 15:08
[Kein Betreff] - von Gratz - 25-08-2010, 16:08
[Kein Betreff] - von Ksdarko - 25-08-2010, 16:08
[Kein Betreff] - von Ursula Ros. - 25-08-2010, 17:08
[Kein Betreff] - von Jantie - 25-08-2010, 18:08
[Kein Betreff] - von Gratz - 25-08-2010, 18:08
[Kein Betreff] - von Ursula Ros. - 25-08-2010, 19:08
[Kein Betreff] - von Charisma - 27-08-2010, 01:08
Oddo - von Jantie von bloggen.be/hd - 27-08-2010, 14:08
[Kein Betreff] - von Charisma - 28-08-2010, 10:08
[Kein Betreff] - von Uwe Junker - 28-08-2010, 11:08

Gehe zu:


Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste