25-08-2010, 18:08
URGENT!! PLEASE!!
To the Moderator of this forum:
Please delete the User going by the name of GRATZ.
He/she is using the family name of a married couple I have the pleasure of knowing.
This User is using their name to mislead people, and to add to the confusion, faking an identity which is NOT his/hers, and make people believe he/she is another person.
Please do go ahead and check the coordinates of this man/woman. His/her name is certainly not GRATZ!!
This mischief is causing quite a bit of trouble in this case, which will soon be resolved.
I will soon now post the medical certificate of this young dog which should not ever have set foot (paw) on a plane, as its condition did NOT allow it, thus risking its life.
Thanking you in advance for quick action, I remain,
Yours sincerely,
Jan Demeyere
B - 8570 Vichte
To the Moderator of this forum:
Please delete the User going by the name of GRATZ.
He/she is using the family name of a married couple I have the pleasure of knowing.
This User is using their name to mislead people, and to add to the confusion, faking an identity which is NOT his/hers, and make people believe he/she is another person.
Please do go ahead and check the coordinates of this man/woman. His/her name is certainly not GRATZ!!
This mischief is causing quite a bit of trouble in this case, which will soon be resolved.
I will soon now post the medical certificate of this young dog which should not ever have set foot (paw) on a plane, as its condition did NOT allow it, thus risking its life.
Thanking you in advance for quick action, I remain,
Yours sincerely,
Jan Demeyere
B - 8570 Vichte

